Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Stay Focused

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. Psalm 27:14
____________________
During these challenging times, it is very important that you remain focused on desired goals and determined to "Finish Strong.” Growing older is mandatory; however, becoming mature is an option you can choose. It's worthwhile to diligently seek the Lord for greater revelations of purpose for your life and ministry in these times. The faithful are so grateful for the opportunity of serving in whatever assignment life presents and to be content in every season, no matter the difficulties.  Stay strong and committed to growth and development for the glory of God.  Endeavor to agree working together more effectively, as a team, toward building up the kingdom of righteousness. Be encouraged and stay focused, keeping the main thing the main thing, Jesus Christ our Lord. 
________________________
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 
1 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment