Thursday, August 29, 2013

Don't Panic! Help is Here!

So much going on all around the world in varying degrees, to the extent, that many are becoming discouraged because of such overwhelming situations or circumstances. God's word however, provides hope, encouragement, comfort and peace. "...You are My servant, serving on My side. I've picked you; I haven't dropped you. Don't panic, I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength, I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you." Isaiah 41:9-10 MSG.  Therefore, no matter what the situation or circumstance, there is help for God's people. If you can trust and believe His word, for every trial or test, multiplied grace is added to help you ride through every stormy season.  God never fails, He is faithful and will never leave or forsake His own. There is help for those who call out to Him; His name is a strong tower, a place of safety.  All things are possible to them that believe.  Stay encouraged knowing that God never fails, His love is everlasting.  In the wake of so much trouble or darkness- Don't panic; God is your help at all times. Praise Him; He is good, His mercy endures forever. He is worthy of all glory, honor and praise.  The Lord be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment